Sunday, May 30, 2010

One door closes...


So... I know this is SO late in coming, but never late then never! As the school years came to a close I did a few fun things...

One was have an end of the year N.E.L.L. meeting. I would tell you what it meant, but then I would have to kill you. The members include Monica, Rachel, and I. We have been roommates since our freshman year and I absolutely love these girls. I consider them my sisters. Our last meeting was held as the semester was closing. Rachel is off to Ghana, I am going to Peru, and Monica is venturing the wild lands of Provo, UT this summer. We decided to hit up an AMAZING Indian food place in Provo- The Bombay House... seriously SO good!

The end of the year was also accompanied by a trip with Patria and Rachel to The Chocolate Cafe -- Patria and I LOVE this place. We could go there every weekend. It has fabulous cake, soda, music... and it's adorable!!

Then we faced finals (rrrrggg....) and somehow survived with passing grades! (well, more than passing- pretty good actually) And after a long night of packing (thanks Patria!) Rebecca and I head home with good music, good food (Chipotle- yum!) and my car lil' R2 (aka trixie). It was a long trip- but Rebecca was oh so patient with my gramma driving.

Also- just as a side note- all of these girls in the photos below are my sisters, related or not, doesn't matter. Best friends forever, love them always!!
Patria and I at The Chocolate Cafe
Becca driving - do PEACE AND BLESSINGS!
We are crazy crazy girls

Nell! (With a big cheesy smile from me)
\
Nells Forever!!!!
!

No comments: