Saturday, November 22, 2008
I Love my Brick!
I absolutely LOVE my 9 year old brother Brick. You will not meet a more sincere, kind person you will ever meet in your life. He also says the FUNNIEST THINGS! Here are two of the funniest anecdotes lately:
This year, I gave him a call on Election Day to see his perspective.
Allie:"Are you voting today Brick?"
Brick: "No, duh, I'm not old enough!"
Allie: “Oh yeah, that’s right.”
Brick: “But my class voted today”
Allie: “Really, who did you vote for?”
Brick: “I voted for McCain.”
Allie: “Who won?”
Brick(aggravated): “OBAMA!”
Allie: “Why do you think he won?”
Brick: “I think it’s because he has a catchy name ‘OBAMA’, it’s a catchy name”
Allie: “Why did you vote for McCain?”
Brick: “Well, because McCain will lower gas prices, that’s why!”
So here you have it, Presidential Election 2008, why Obama won and why you should have voted for McCain! Hehe...
This Morning...
I called my home this morning just to chat with my family, and see what they are doing this weekend. After talking with my Mom I chatted with Brick for about 20 minutes. He asked me what kind of a student I am (what year in school) and if I was married (funny, you would think I would tell him if I were married!). I told him I am a sophomore in college and that I am not married. Brick then proceeded to give me “dating tips”. Here are his dating tips:
1. Go on dates with boys (as if I needed to know this one)
2. After dating a boy for 5 weeks, then you can go on a date to a movie and have your first kiss.
3. Then after your first kiss you are boyfriend and girlfriend, and you just keep going on dates.
4. But you have to make sure your boyfriends has these specific attributes:
a. He must have a good attitude (this was his biggest concerns because he mentioned it like 5 times!)
b. Be a nice person
c. Be good looking
d. Not bossy
e. Not picky
f. He must love and like me A LOT
g. He can not, under any circumstances be a Goth, unless he’s a recovered Goth
You can’t get better dating advice than this! Brick, I think you should go into publishing and produce a dating tips book. I would definitely buy it!
Well, you’ve got to love that Brick! He’s such a cutie and I love him SO much! I can’t wait to see him when I go home this week for Thanksgiving!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Allie,
You have a blog? Yeah.
Love Brick and his very sound advice too. Especially the part about dating Goths and waiting 5 weeks to kiss. (Kidding on the Kiss part).
Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.
Toodles, Auntie Fawndear
Post a Comment