Friday, July 18, 2008

The Fam







THE YOST FAMILY

I thought since family is most important, I should introduce them.






My Mom, Michelle me and my parents




My Dad, Christopher































My brother, Topper





Me, Allie My sister, Tia




My youngest brother, Brick


Well, this is the gang! We also have two black dogs, a labrador and a 1/2 shitzu 1/2 pomeranian (spelling?). We go on , what Dad likes to call "adventures" all the time! I love these guys a TON and couldn't really imagine life at all without them :)

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Allie,
Very cute blog. I am a late night blog lurker, it's what I do when I can't sleep which happens often, so I'll be checking your blog often!
Emily

Anonymous said...

ALLIE!! This is so cute! I do have a problem with it though. How come I am not in your family? I am going to go cry now because of you. thanks. :(

Anonymous said...

Sorry, by the way that was me.

Rebecca